Mountain bike on the crown way
MOUNTAIN BIKE ON THE CROWN WAY
Limone Piemonte, Mendatica, Triora, Pigna, Dolcecaqua, Ventimiglia; Province of Cuneo and Province of Imperia. LENGTH:
3 days, 2 nights PROGRAMME:
1st day:arrival in the evening in Limone Piemonte, accommodation in hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
2nd day: breakfast in hotel; at 9, meeting with mountain-bike guide and introduction to the programme, then transfer or bikes and bikers to Col di Tenda and beginning guided trail along the first leg Colle di Tenda-Colla Melosa (length 59 Km, uphill elevation gain 972 m, degree of difficulty: for experts) with packed lunch along the way, which is outstandingly panoramic and crosses the highest peaks in the Ligurian Alps. Arrival at Colle Melosa by 4, accommodation in Allavena Refuge, dinner and overnight stay.
3rd day: breakfast at the refuge; at 9 beginning guided trail along the 2nd leg Colla Melosa – Ventimiglia (length km 52,5, uphill elevation gain 1015, degree of difficulty: for experts) with packed lunch along the way. Arrival at Ventimiglia station by 4 for transfer by train to Limone Piemonte: arrival at the hotel, shower and accommodation, departure.
PLEASE NOTE : the offer may also be organized the other way round, i.e. departure-arrival in the Ventimiglia-Bordighera area.
MIN/MAX NR. OF PARTICIPANTS FORESEEN:
minimum 5, maximum 10 participants
€ 205,00 per person The fee includes:
- 1 half board in hotel
- 1 half board in refuge
- 2 days’ service of a mountain bike guide
- transfer bike + people to the trail’s starting point
- transfer by train of bikes + people from Ventimiglia to Limone Piemonte
- accommodation in equipped structures with bike shelter, workshop, washing
- own vehicle’s parking at the hotel’s The fee does not include:
- Insurance through registration to a Sport Association
- Transfer by hired coach from Ventimiglia to Limone Piemonte
PERIOD OF AVAILABILITY OF THE OFFER:
June, July, September, October
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: